At Keizer Veterinary Clinic, your Keizer and Salem veterinary clinic, Doctors Michael Foland, Kim Girouard, and our support team are committed to providing the highest standard of veterinary care for our patients. In order to make our care the best it can be, we offer appointments for you and your pets, to ensure that each patient gets the most one-on-one time with their doctor and each client has the opportunity to ask questions about their pet's health. We're also committed to client education, because we believe that a well-educated pet owner offers their pet the best care. Since your pet's veterinarian at Keizer Veterinary Clinic knows your pet so well, questions can be answered and the best care choices made efficiently.
Keizer Veterinary Clinic has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) since 1977. AAHA accreditation involves regularly undergoing evaluations by AAHA, to ensure that we comply with the association's highest quality standards of care. These standards cover nearly every aspect of our hospital, including surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, pet health records, cleanliness, dental and nursing care, diagnostic imaging, and anesthesiology. We are proud to be a part of the 15 percent of animal hospitals in North America that are accredited by AAHA for maintaining such high standards.
Keizer Veterinary Clinic Patient Care
The care of our patients is our first priority at Keizer Veterinary Clinic. Whether we are checking a medical history to determine the appropriate medication to administer, placing patients in a bed of blankets, walking dogs outside in our beautifully landscaped facility, or segregating cats and dogs to help alleviate stress, each pet's comfort and excellent treatment is most important to us. We usually have at least 2-3 staff members working with a patient on a regular basis to ensure that every patient is monitored continually throughout their visit.
Keizer Veterinary Clinic in the Salem, Oregon Communities
Did you know that Keizer Veterinary Clinic is the proud sponsor of Keizer Rapids Dog Park? Our team is committed to making our community a safe and pleasant place for your pet to spend their life!
The team at Keizer Veterinary Clinic also:
- Is a sponsor of Willamette Valley Humane Society's Willamutt Strut Fun Run and Walk.
- The creator and organizer of the November Pet Food Drive for Marion-Polk Food Share.
- Partners with Salem Friends of Felines to provide reduced cost feline spay and neuters.
- Is a contributor to the Willamette Humane Society's Bowser's Boo Bash Auction.
- Partners with Copper Creek Mercantile to provide free community education seminars.
- Was the 2011 sponsor for the Keizer Iris Festival Mayor's Pet Parade.
Keizer Veterinary Clinic Awards and Recognitions
Our team takes great pride in our awards and recognitions, and we would like to share our credentials with you! We've been honored with:
- Certificate of appreciation from Mayor Lore Christopher for donation to the Keizer Rapids Dog Park
- Honors from the Keizer Police Department in appreciation of financial and operational support of the Keizer K-9 program.
- Recognition from the Willamette Humane Society for dedication and contributions to the discarded, abused, abandoned, and lost animals of our community.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice, our veterinary team, and our services. We can answer your questions about the Keizer Rapids Dog Park if you're interested in learning more. We look forward to getting to know you and your pets!